Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Moose Lake, MN United States
43294 - Plant Maintenance Engineer|
The Plant Maintenance Engineer is responsible for skilled mechanical work in the maintenance, operation and repair of heating and ventilating systems and power equipment and other mechanical systems on the campus of the Minnesota Sex Offender Program (MSOP) in Moose Lake, Minnesota. Job duties support a safe and secure facility in which clients receive professional services in a therapeutic environment which is safe for clients, staff, contractors and visitors. Collaboration is essential as the Plant Maintenance Engineer interfaces with a variety of individuals and establishes professional relationships with clients, employees and external vendors in accordance with facility philosophies and polices. This includes working as a team member to prioritize and resolve emergency situations as they arise, which may include responding to after-hours maintenance issues.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
• Maintaining and repairing heating and ventilating systems so that adequate heat, cooling, and ventilation are supplied to the facility
• Monitoring building automation systems to ensure that the heating, ventilation and air conditioning are working as designed
• Operating, repairing and maintaining equipment such as hot water boilers and associated equipment pumps, valves, heat exchangers, heating loop and all related equipment
• Performing preventative maintenance and repairs on equipment including obtaining parts necessary to ensure equipment is functioning properly
• Record all equipment repairs to establish any continued problems for eventual equipment replacement
Qualifications & Requirements
Must meet the following qualification listed below:
• Possession of Boiler First Class Engineer Grade C License
• Broad plant maintenance experience involving repair of heating and ventilating equipment as a major focus
• Experience in Building Automation Systems
• 2 or more years of experience or schooling in hot water engineering maintenance or repair (e.g., welding, plumbing, electrical, boiler operation, air condition, refrigeration, or water treatment)
|Contact Name:||Heidi Peura |
The Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS) helps provide essential services to Minnesota's most vulnerable residents. Working with many others, including counties, tribes and non-profits, DHS helps ensure that Minnesota seniors, people with disabilities, children and others meet their basic needs and have the opportunity to reach their full potential.
At DHS our goal is to meet people where they are at, and focus on outcomes to improve life situations, and to get people the help they need so they can reach their full potential.